All articles are translated into english via Google. For english version of the article click on "Read More" link... Please note, "Thashetheme" is albanian word for gossip.

Tuesday, 19 June 2012

Elvana Gjata: Nuk e di ende c'do bej me apartamentin...

Elvana Gjata: Fitova me shume se c’prisja, s’e di c’do bej me apartamentin

Fituesja e ketij edicioni te trete te “Dancing With the Stars”, rrefen per “Bluetooth” eksperiencen e jashtezakonshme ne spektakel, si dhe emocionet e momentit kur u shpall fituese...

Si ndihesh per kete arritje te madhe tenden?
Ndihem shume e realizuar. Kercimi, nje enderr e vjeter, nje pasion i hershem. Pata mundesine ta shfaq kete aftesi timen ne momentin me te perkryer, ne formen me profesionale. Ishte nje nder te punoja me nje partner si Gerdi Vaso dhe nje koreografe si Enada Hoxha. Kam mbetur shume e kenaqur nga puna profesionale qe eshte bere me produksionin e Holta Dulakut. Do te me mungoje vertet “Dancing With the Stars”!

E prisje te ishe ti fituesja?
E kam ndjere gjate ketij rrugetimi te gjate, qe une po fitoja nje eksperience qe do te me vlente gjate. Fitova emocione te paharrueshme. Fitova mbeshtetjen absolute te publikut ne kete sipermarrje timen. Fitova dhe miq shume te mire. Cfare mund te prisja me shume?! (Buzeqesh).

Cfare parandjenje kishe ne momentin final?
Mbas gjithe atyre gjerave qe kisha fituar, po mendoja qe me mungonte vetem qershia mbi torte (buzeqesh).

Kujt ia dedikon fitoren tende?
Ia dedikoj atyre qe paten besim tek une qe diten e pare dhe me kane mbeshtetur ne cdo moment, publikut.

Cfare do besh me apartamentin? Do shkosh te jetosh vetem, ne te?
Nuk e di ende. Jam duke shijuar keto momente. /bluetooth/
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
[[ translation by google:
Elvana Gjata: I have gotten more than expected, I do not know what to do with apartment yet

The winner of this third edition of the "Dancing With the Stars", relates to "Bluetooth" extraordinary experience on the show, and emotions of the moment when the winner ... How do you feel about this breakthrough yours? I feel very accomplished. Dance, an old dream, a passion early. I was able to display this skill my most perfect moment, in the most professional. It was an honor to work with a partner like Vaso Gerdi and a choreographer as Enada Hoxha. I left very satisfied with the professional work that is done with production of Holta Dulakut. Will really miss "Dancing With the Stars"! And expect of the winner was you? I felt during this long journey, which I earn skills that will be worth more over. I have gotten unforgettable emotions. I won the absolute support of the public in this venture of mine. And I have gotten very good friends. What more could I expect? (Smiles). What feeling you had in the final moment? After all the things that I had won, I thought that was missing just the cherry on the cake (smiles). Who ascribes to your victory? Dedicate those who had faith in me that first day and have supported me in every moment, to the public. What will you do with the apartment? Will only go to live in? Do not know yet. I'm enjoying these moments. / bluetooth / ]]

Gossip definition

Gossip is idle talk or rumor about the personal or private affairs of others. It is one of the oldest and most common means of sharing facts, views and slander. This term is used pejoratively by its reputation for the introduction of errors and variations into the information transmitted, and it also describes idle chat, a rumor of personal, or trivial nature.

The term is sometimes used to specifically refer to the spreading of dirt and misinformation, as (for example) through excited discussion of scandals. Some newspapers carry "gossip columns" which detail the social and personal lives of celebrities or of élite members of certain communities.

TV&Showbiz | Mail Online