All articles are translated into english via Google. For english version of the article click on "Read More" link... Please note, "Thashetheme" is albanian word for gossip.

Tuesday, 2 July 2013

Meti: Joana me pelqen si femer, Anaidin nuk e njoh fare...

Meti dhe Joana tek "Largebar" ne Prishtine
Pyesni Joanen per puthjen tone

Ai mbahet mend si djale i bukur dhe i qete. Meti i “Big Brother 5”, pas eksperiences se tij ne reality show, i eshte rikthyer jetes dhe punes se tij ne Prishtine. Ka vendosur te qendroje larg faqeve te shtypit roze, duke mos dashur te komentohet per jeten e tij private.

Thote se nuk ka nevoje per kete pjese, pasi eshte perqendruar totalisht ne punen e tij. Meti menaxhon nje prej clube-ve me ne ze te Prishtines. Se fundmi ai eshte diskutuar per nje lidhje te mundshme me Joanen e “Big Brother 6”. Te verteten e ketij lajmi, qe cuditi jo pak, ai e zbulon ne kete interviste.

Meti, a eshte e vertete qe je lidhur me Joanen?
Ne po frekuentohemi me njeri-tjetrin dhe po njihemi gjithmone e me shume.


Domethene nuk jeni lidhur ende?
(qesh) Do te thote qe jemi duke u njohur dhe e pelqejme njeri-tjetrin. Pastaj une nuk do te doja te jepja interviste ku te flisja per Joanen, sepse do te duket sikur kerkoj vemendje, dhe te them te drejten nuk kam nevoje per nje gje te tille. Une kam nje pune timen, dhe jam i suksesshem ne punen qe bej. Nuk do te doja te diskutohesha per gjera te tilla. Edhe marredhenien qe kam me Joanen, nuk do kisha deshire ta diskutoja ne media.

Te pelqen Joana si femer?
Sigurisht qe me pelqen. Duke u njohur, kemi zbuluar se kemi tipa te njejte dhe mendojme njesoj per shume gjera.

Kur jeni bashke, si e kaloni kohen?
Kur kam qene une ne Tirane, kemi kaluar gjithe diten bashke. Kemi shkuar ne pishina, kemi dale mbremjeve. Jemi kenaqur vertet shume. Edhe Joana ka ardhur ne Prishtine dhe ia kemi kaluar shume bukur ato dite.

Per lidhjen e saj me Anaidin cfare mendon?
Nuk mendoj asgje. Nuk e njoh fare Anaidin dhe s’mund te them asgje per te. Edhe Joanen e kam njohur permes nje shoqeje dhe nuk e kam ndjekur fare ne “Big Brother”. Nuk e di se c’ka bere ajo ne “Big Brother”, une po e njoh vete ate nga afer dhe kaq me intereson.

Jeni puthur?
(qesh). Per kete duhet te pyesni Joanen.

Read more at: Bluetooth
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
[[ translation by google:
Ask our Joanën to kiss

He is remembered as a nice guy and quiet. Matty's "Big Brother 5", after his experience in the reality show, has returned to his life and work in Pristina. Has decided to stay away from the pink pages of the press, not wishing to comment on his private life. Says there is no need for this part, because it is totally focused on his work. Matty manages one of the club s most prominent Pristina. He recently discussed a possible link with Joanën of "Big Brother 6". The truth of this story, not a little surprised that he reveals in this interview.

Matthey, is it true that you're connected to Joanën?
We are frekuentohemi with each other and I know each other more and more.

That are not connected yet?
(Laughs) It means that we are familiar and like each other. Then I would like to give an interview where I spoke to Joanën, because it seems to require attention, and to be honest I do not need a thing. I have my own work, and I am successful in the work I do. I would not want to diskutohesha for such things. Even the relationship that I have with Joanën, I do not wish to discuss in the media.

Joanna like as a woman?
Of course I like. Being known, we discovered that the same guys and we think a lot alike.

When you are together, how do you spend time?
When I was in Tirana, we spent the whole day together. We went to the pool, have come evening. We are very pleased indeed. Joanna has also come in Pristina and have it beautifully past those days.

For its connection with Anaidin what do you think?
I do not think anything. I do not know very Anaidin and can not say anything about it. Even Joanën I knew through a friend and did not follow all the "Big Brother". I do not know what made it the "Big Brother", I know that very closely and so I care.

're Kissing?
(Laughs). To this should ask Joanën. ]]

Gossip definition

Gossip is idle talk or rumor about the personal or private affairs of others. It is one of the oldest and most common means of sharing facts, views and slander. This term is used pejoratively by its reputation for the introduction of errors and variations into the information transmitted, and it also describes idle chat, a rumor of personal, or trivial nature.

The term is sometimes used to specifically refer to the spreading of dirt and misinformation, as (for example) through excited discussion of scandals. Some newspapers carry "gossip columns" which detail the social and personal lives of celebrities or of élite members of certain communities.

TV&Showbiz | Mail Online